I got a little distracted this afternoon 💁 I should have been making bunting but instead I decided I’d have a go at making a car caddy like the 1 in the tutorial I shared with you from Handmade By Jill.
click here to view the tutorial and pattern
This is the 1 Jill made
I love it! But I needed to get mine done really quickly (during Jaiden’s 1 hour nap time!) so I decided I’d use car printed fabric instead of appliquéing the car on and also I skipped the stencilling of the number because I can add those later! So here is my version
Jill’s tutorial was great, really easy to follow with her simple and clear instructions. I’m pretty pleased with my version if it but Jaiden loves it!! I chose to use a Kam snap for my closure as you can see above, I used a pair of Jordan’s outgrown jeans for the denim sections and and a scrap of linen for the strap!
Have a great day!
- Fantastic Car Caddy Tutorial (cavernofcraftiness.wordpress.com)
- Union Jack Cushion Tutorial & Sneaky Peak At My New Sewing/Craft Room (cavernofcraftiness.wordpress.com)
- Felt Coasters (cavernofcraftiness.wordpress.com)
- Fun with Kids- Nature Picture (cavernofcraftiness.wordpress.com)
- Jaiden’s New Room! + Ribbon Lightshade ReDo **UPDATE** (cavernofcraftiness.wordpress.com)